California Legal Resources
- California Court System
- California Supreme Court
- California Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Alameda County Superior Courts (includes Pleasanton and Pleasanton)
- State of California Official Website
- California Laws and Statutes
- State Bar of California
Personal Injury Resources
- The California Highway Patrol strives to promote safe driving and reduce roadway accidents throughout California's roadways.
- The California Department of Motor Vehicles maintains records for California drivers, including accidents and traffic convictions.
- The mission of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is to save lives by preventing injuries and motor vehicle accidents through highway safety and consumer programs established by several federal acts.
- The Bureau of Transportation Studies at the United States Department of Transportation publishes safety information and research statistics on accidents.
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration provides extensive regulations designed to reduce crashes, injuries and fatalities involving large trucks and buses.
- The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) protects workers and the public from safety hazards through its inspection programs.
- The Brain Injury Association of America is the leading national organization serving and representing individuals, families, and professionals who have suffered the devastating impact of a traumatic brain injury.
Employment Law Resources
- The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing strives to protect Californians from employment, housing, and public accommodation discrimination.
- The California Department of Labor Standards Enforcement provides information on filing overtime compensation claims, wage claims, and minimum wage claims.
- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) enforces the federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee.
- The U.S. Department of Labor fosters and promotes the welfare of employees by improving their working conditions and advancing their opportunities for profitable employment.
- The California Secretary of State Business Programs Website provides information for businesses that have registered in California or that are looking to register in California.
- The California Department of Real Estate provides information to real estate agents, consumers, and anyone who has a complaint about a real estate matter.